Unique Romantic Gift for Her, Framed or Canvas Song Lyrics
Modern and delicate personalized text art is a great paper anniversary gift idea. Featuring the wording or lyrics of your choice. Perfect for single set of wedding vows or first dance songs.
Put your vows on canvas or fine art paper and finish them off with your wedding date!
Have your wedding vows printed and framed.
Don't need a frame? No problem! Order your fine art print or ready to hang canvas WITH OR WITHOUT the frame.
Available on canvas or as a fine art print (frame optional).
Provide your wedding vow and wedding date and I'll recreate this design personalized just for you. Makes an excellent first anniversary gift. Your printed vows will look gorgeous in any room with this designer print's black background and white text. Hang your personalized anniversary gift in the office, the foyer, the bedroom, or even over the mantle.
How to order:
Add the product to your cart and checkout. I’ll contact you here (Etsy will inform you by email) within 24 working hours to touch base and collect your wedding vows, and any other applicable information.
Short on time?
To save time, and to help me begin your project as soon as possible, you may send your wedding date and vows to me directly by clicking the "Ask a Question" button near this listing's price (check the upper right corner of the listing info box).
My frames are produced by Larson Jules - all American hardwood frames include professional finishing. My frames do not include actual glass as the glazing but instead provide a safer and common framer’s alternative in the form of clear acrylic (plexiglass). Acrylic provides an advantage to glass by being lighter and less likely to break during shipping. Framed Canvas will not have any clear acrylic glazing (canvas should never be behind glass).
Will this design work for my vows?
This style suites most individual wedding vows.
Fine Art Print and Paper Details:
My prints are produced using the Giclee printing process. This process yields archival museum quality prints.
HANDLE FINE ART PRINTS WITH CARE.
Your fine art print is printed using environmentally sound pigment inks on Hahnemühle Fine Art Torchon paper. Hahnemuhle's Torchon is a 285 gsm acid free fine art paper with an exquisite texture - likened to parchment, or pastel paper surface.
All canvas prints are professionally stretched and mounted over real kiln-dried pine. do not require framing, and arrive ready-to-hang with a professional dust-cover backing and wire hanger.
My canvas prints are produced on Artisan Archival Canvas by Fredrix, the top brand in giclee canvas. Images are printed with archival grade Epson Ultrachrome GSX inks. The finished print has gorgeous luster appearance which works beautifully for both art reproductions and photographs (because I produce designs with photos included and without photos included, this is extremely important to me). It is a poly/cotton blend, 2-over-1 canvas and was specifically designed to create beautiful prints results with exceptional contrast with a consistent canvas texture. Best of all, the Epson Ultrachrome GSX inks give it added durability, so the prints are both scratch and smudge resistant too!
All canvas and fine art prints are produced on archival grade canvas or papers using archival grade inks. When properly displayed and cared for, your completed canvas will last up to 200 years!
★★ SHIPPING & TURNAROUND TIMES★★
All products are made to order. Please read below for processing times.
• Overall lead time for Personalized Items such as metal signs, framed prints, and wood signs, is 2½ weeks or 13 working days. This allows 2-4 working days to finalize a mockup, and 5-9 working days to produce your piece. Orders may ship sooner in some cases.*
• Overall lead time for Personalized Items such as un-framed paper prints or canvas prints may ship within 1½ -2 weeks or 10 working days. This allows 2-4 working days to finalize a mockup and up to 5 working days to produce your piece.
• Items that are not personalized or customized usually ship within 5-8 working days
• Transit time in the continental US is 3-6 working days on average.
• Transit time for international orders may vary. On average, most international orders arrive within 3-5 weeks.
• Expedited shipping is available to buyers in the continental US as an upgrade at check out for items measuring 32 inches or smaller. Expedited shipping is 1-2 working days depending upon the size/weight of your package and its destination.
• Ships from Texas, USA
*If ordering a custom or personalized item, please check your email (including spam folder) for a mockup to review. This is usually ready to review within 24-36 hours of placing your order.
Materials: kiln dried pine, archival inks, artisan archival canvas, Hahnemühle Fine Art Torchon paper, HardWood Frame.