View product description and details below
Personalized 10th anniversary gift. Wedding song on Tin with photo. Rustic, industrial farmhouse style custom wall decor. This aluminum/metal print is personalized with your song or wording, and also features names and dates to create the perfect custom-made tin anniversary gift. Perfect for the new couple, or as a tin gift for 10th anniversary. Choose from 3 display options. Ready to hang options available for a gift that's ready to display, right out of the box.
How to Order
• Select a Size
• Select a Style (choose panel or hanging option)
• Use the Personalize box to enter song name and artist, names, and date*
• Add to cart and checkout
• Email photo to email@example.com
*Want to use something other than a song? Just use the personalization box to let us know
For more on how to personalize visit our How It Works page.
About this item
• Each sign is comprised of two brushed-tin panels (front-facing and backing) bonded to a solid polyethylene core in a continuous extrusion process.
• Durable and sustainable metal sign
• Two hanging options: Choose from Gatorboard Float backing for an economical hanger, or Metallic Inset-Frame backing for a more finished look and feel.
Shipping is always free for orders within the US
Find out about our shipping and turnaround times here.*
*If ordering a custom or personalized item, please check your email (including spam folder) for a mockup to review. This is usually ready to review within 24-36 hours of placing your order.
Frequently asked questions
What is your turnaround time?
Most orders are ready to ship within 3-6 working days. Some exceptions may include framed personalized or customized orders.
Will I get to preview my custom design?
Absolutely. If you are ordering a personalized item. Most
proofs are ready to review within 24-36 hours from the time that the
order is submitted. Note: If you have not received a proof within 24-36 hours, please check your junk/spam folder.
Where is your facility located?
Honeycomb Proverbs is based and operates in San Antonio, TX, USA.