View product description and details below
This 10 year anniversary gift for couple's makes a great tin gift. Celebrate your ten year wedding anniversary in style with a customized Personalized Family Name Sign. Industrial farmhouse style, rustic decor features the family name and date with a caption from Joshua 24:15, "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord". Perfect for the new couple, or as a tin gift for 10th anniversary. Ready to hang options available for a gift that's ready to display, right out of the box.How to Order
• Use the personalization field to add couple's names and union date*
• Add preferred size/size to cart and checkout
*Want to use a different verse or quote? Just use the personalization box or let me know if your order notes.
For more on how to personalize visit our How It Works page.
About this item
• All sizes are in whole inches
• Each sign is comprised of two brushed-tin panels (front-facing and backing) bonded to a solid polyethylene core in a continuous extrusion process.
• Durable and sustainable metal sign
• Two hanging options: Choose from Gatorboard Float backing for an economical hanger, or Metallic Inset-Frame backing for a more finished look and feel.
Shipping is always free for orders within the US
Find out about our shipping and turnaround times here.*
*If ordering a custom or personalized item, please check your email (including spam folder) for a mockup to review. This is usually ready to review within 24-36 hours of placing your order.
Frequently asked questions
What is your turnaround time?
Most orders are ready to ship within 3-6 working days. Some exceptions may include framed personalized or customized orders.
Will I get to preview my custom design?
Absolutely. If you are ordering a personalized item. Most
proofs are ready to review within 24-36 hours from the time that the
order is submitted. Note: If you have not received a proof within 24-36 hours, please check your junk/spam folder.
Where is your facility located?
Honeycomb Proverbs is based and operates in San Antonio, TX, USA.