View product description and details below
Modern style for him, with a romantic touch for her! 10 Year Anniversary Song on Tin features your names, wedding date and the song of your choice. Celebrate your ten year wedding anniversary in style. Industrial farmhouse style, rustic decor works great in modern spaces too. Perfect for the new couple, or as a tin gift for 10th anniversary. Ready to hang options available for a gift that's ready to display, right out of the box.
★ HOW TO ORDER
• Select a Size
• Select a Style (hanging option)
• Use the Personalize box to enter song name and lyrics, names and date*
• Add to cart and checkout
*Want to use different text or a quote? Just use the personalization box or let me know if your order notes.
★★ ABOUT THIS ITEM ★★
• Each sign is comprised of two brushed-tin panels (front-facing and backing) bonded to a solid polyethylene core in a continuous extrusion process.
• Durable and sustainable metal sign
• Panel Only and hinged easel option available for smaller sizes
• Two hanging options: Choose from Gatorboard Float backing for an economical hanger, or Metallic Inset-Frame backing for a more finished look and feel.
★ SHIPPING & TURNAROUND TIMES
• Metal prints usually ship in 3-5 business days and arrive in 2-5 business days depending on your location in the US and your order size.
• International orders take 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out.
• Ships from Texas, USA
Frequently asked questions
What is your turnaround time?
Most orders are ready to ship within 3-6 working days. Some exceptions may include framed personalized or customized orders.
Will I get to preview my custom design?
Absolutely. If you are ordering a personalized item. Most
proofs are ready to review within 24-36 hours from the time that the
order is submitted. Note: If you have not received a proof within 24-36 hours, please check your junk/spam folder.
Where is your facility located?
Honeycomb Proverbs is based and operates in San Antonio, TX, USA.